Single Chip Device Networking Solution
- Includes a powerful Turbo 186 microprocessor.
- 256 Kbytes of internal static RAM.
- Integrated Ethernet MAC, Dual CAN, quad serial ports.
- Built-in PHY.
- Asynchronous Serial Ports: 4
- Integrated Ethernet MAC: 2
- Maximum Data Rate: 920Kbps
- Memory: 256Kb SRAM
- Physical Layer (PHY): 1
- Input Power Requirements: 1.8VDC supply voltage for core, 3.3VDC for I/O
- Profibus: –
- Pin Configuration: 184-pin BGA
- Network Interface: 10/100Base-T
- 2 CAN V2.0B Controllers, 1Mbps, 16-bit interface to CAN Channels: Yes
- Maximum Clock Speed: 115MHz
- USB Controller v1.1: Yes
- SPI Controller: Yes
Overview for DSTni-EX
Put Ethernet Connectivity in Your Products Quickly and Economically
大赢家篮球比分For design engineers who need utilmate flexibility, Lantronix’s chips provide powerful system-on-chip (SOC) solutions ideal for any environment that requires a high-performance Turbo 186 microprocessor. The DSTni can be used as the primary processor in an embedded communication system, or in more complex applications, it can function as a network coprocessor. They feature a wide range of on-chip peripherals to support the most popular embedded networking technologies. Communication channels include Ethernet MAC, Dual CAN, SPI and quad serial ports to handle the most demanding embedded applications.
大赢家篮球比分Lantronix DSTni Single Chip Solutions may be ordered directly from our master distributor, Grid Connect. For more information, please call 630-245-1445, or visit .
Features & Specifications for DSTni-EX
Docs & Downloads for DSTni-EX
Order Information & Part Numbers for DSTni-EX
Lantronix DSTni Single Chip Solutions may be ordered directly from our master distributor, Grid Connect. For more information, please call 630-245-1445, or visit .
大赢家篮球比分Grid Connect, (formerly Synergetic/Lantronix) has been a leader in the embedded and networking marketplace for more than 15 years. Grid Connect provides quality network hardware (chips, controllers and packaged systems) and software at reasonable prices, coupled with a firm commitment to customer service and applications support.